[nagdu] FW: Why good O&M training is so important

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 20:04:50 UTC 2011

Yeah, last I heard, the state agencies are required to send consumers
there unless theh agency can provide equivalent training... I keep
getting the strong impression that the ones who refuse to obey the law
there are the ones that are furthest from providing anything close. Grrr!
I've had some occasion to note that mentioning to the VR Director here
about that law thing seems to make her real mad and she becomes even
more melodramatic by an order of magnitude. It is really quite
something. /lol/ Wait, why am I laughing. She's in charge of making sure
that no blind person in the state of Oregon will recieve information,
training and adaptive tools for work. She is, as far as I have ever been
able to determine, truly dedicated to that task. Ugh!

Tami