[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 01:37:44 UTC 2011

And to me, ugly on that end as well.
Sad to see that kids don't get scolded and nor parents are asked to take
them out of places, so why should we be told to leave our pawmans in the
lobby?
One trick that Mike tessmer at Pilot Dogs taught me and other trainies
during training with Odie is to avoid the dog shaking and blowing hair all
over the dining room and in a cafeteria setting was to prevent the dog from
shaking and not having them do it until out of a restaurunt or cafeteria
setting.
I know some people may not agree with this, but I've found that method to be
a good one where people won't end up with flying dog hair in their mouth.
Dog hair flies everywhere and it is worse when people don't groom or take
care of their dog.
Speaking of grooming, I have to groom Odie in the kitchen this evening since
it's too cold to brush him outtdoors.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf