[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 04:43:22 UTC 2011

Hi, larry,
I figure that it depends on how a guide dog user and dog represent
themselves as a guide dog team and how both dug and master work together in
unison.
I had a similar complement from a Leader Dog trainer when she saw Odie and
I.
Truth is it made me feel great that Odie and I were praised as a great
working team together and especially that he's well-behaved as other guide
dog schools's trainers saw during convention.
*Smiles*
While there are some good pet and service dog owners out there, the
challenge is us dealing with irresponsible pet and service dog owners.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf