[nagdu] Restaurant ordered service dog to lobby

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Thu Nov 10 23:46:01 UTC 2011

Wow.  I do hope this proprietor gets a fat juicy fine from the feds, grrr.
A similar thing happened to me while patronizing a liquor store.  I was told
I couldn't bring my dog in there.  I let other people with disabilities know
they shouldn't frequent that store, and I let the proprietor know I would do
this and he'd lose a lot of revenue if he didn't serve those with service
dogs.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua