[nagdu] Come join our party tonight

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Nov 11 16:20:21 UTC 2011

Our Facebook party that is.

Join Mike, Africa, and Susy Flory here on Facebook tonight (Friday) at 8/7
central for a Facebook party to honor Roselle and watch the Hero Dog Awards.
Turn on the awards show, log on to Facebook, and we'll have fun watching it
together!  Come join us at roselle911guidedog on Facebook.  There may even
be a few prizes and surprises.  Click on the link below to learn more about
the American Humane Association and the Hero Dog Awards and Roselle's
selection as the top Hero Dog in America, 2011.
http://site.americanhumane.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=37492.0&dlv_id=29302
.

We hope to see you Friday at 8PM EST or at 5PM PST.  We'll be there for the
duration.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog,
2011.  Watch the awards ceremony, November 11 on the Hallmark Channel.

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com