[nagdu] a blind consumer's Right toChooserehabtraining(federalregs)

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 20:38:52 UTC 2011

RJ,
It's up to an individual directly to specify what they want.
Example on my mind.
When I went to see my Vocational Rehab counselor earlier this year, stating
exactly what I wanted to do and talked about needing a brush up on my O&M.
As for now, my plan still stands in tact and I will try to contact my
counselor next Tuesday to see if she's in her office to bring her up to date
on everything.
Yes, I imagine there are some individuals who may not know what they want
immediately down the road.
I also had to put up with a few counselors who did shoot me down before and
thankfully, I have one that is being supportive so far.
My current counselor is all for me getting another guide dog and I'll train
with another one when I'm ready.
Just my thoughts on this one.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf