[nagdu] Article: U.S. Sues Firm for Barring DisabledClient'sService Dog

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 20:45:12 UTC 2011

    Yes, lawyers should know better. This is the reason that, when lawyers
violate the law, they are generally held to a higher standard. This is the
second case of a lawyer violating the civil rights of a disabled person who
chooses to use a guide dog  in the past year or so! In each case, they have
been dealt with very strongly.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala