[nagdu] a blind consumer's RighttoChooserehabtraining(federalregs)

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:59:22 UTC 2011

Well, sure, and that's a case in point. That would be absurd that you can't go into the ministry. Of course it won't be easy, but the doctorate will probably get your farther because you could teach. But it isn't so much different from a lot of fields where you have to prove you can. And the ministry is pretty much tried and true for most of us who try it. LOL. And my problem isn't blindness I think.
Cindy