[nagdu] a blind consumer's Right to Choose rehab training(federalregs)

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 23:02:52 UTC 2011

Larry,

I keep trying to say something about our VR agency and find I have way
too much to say... The short version would just sound like frothing
accusations and not communicate anything effective. Bummer about that,
eh? /grin/ I wonder if it would make me feel better to go with that
format anyway? Just kidding! I would only be making myself feel stupid,
and who needs that?

I think I just got a real bonus in procuring something I really need to
get back to vocation... I still can't believ it, but... Who knew? Mitzi
will be happy because I will have more time for her and be much less
grumpy in general.

Tami