[nagdu] Dremel Came via UPS Today

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 02:13:48 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Odie's Dremel nail grinder came via UPS delivery today.
For the time being, Dale has it plugged in for charging.
Later on, he'll read through all the instructions and probably tomorrow or
Sunday, he'll let Odie check it out and investigate the nail grinder.
Dale said he wants to watch the video demonstration at Dremel's web site
first before doing anything else involving the grinder.
Hopefully, Odie will be much happier with the Dremel and although he doesn't
fight the Miracle Coat quick click nail trimmers, I figure the Dremel will
be less stressful.
As for the rest of his birthday presents that we're waiting on, they will
come by FEDEX or we'll just have to pick up a couple at the Petsmart in the
Applewood Village shopping center.
As for his cracked toe nail which is the fourth toe on his left front paw,
it's slowly moving outtward and growing so dale will be able to trim it and
fix it up really well.
It will definitely take some time for Odie to get used to the dremel nail
grinder and we definitely don't plan on rushing it.
I'd rather be sure that his safety comes first, especially with patience and
care.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf