[nagdu] Quick Question

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:04:39 UTC 2011

Good morning.

I have a quick question.  My pup is having some stomach issues and we're
going to the vet Monday morning.  For future reference, is there a way that
you guys have taught your dog to alert you when they have to go out off
schedule?

My dog is super quiet and I know she's not feeling well, but I wish there
was a way to get her to alert me rather than just going, even when sick.
It's happened a couple times yesterday and it's not really feasible to take
her too many more times than I already do.  The weekend is OK since I'm not
working but just thought I'd ask for a couple tips.

I don't want to really scold her too heavily since I know she's ill.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!

William Burley

William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson

Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com

Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!