[nagdu] rhonda- dogs I have had

t21114 at optonline.net t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Nov 12 19:22:40 UTC 2011

Hi Rhonda,
my first dog was a golden retriever. I just stopped breeding mini poodles when I got my golden. Her name was Jessie and GDF named her the wonder dog since she saved my life twice and we were written up in the newspapers.
My second dog was yellow lab named Glitz. she loved my husband and would try to be near him every chance she got. our pet dog bear a collie sheppard mix was always following me.
My third dog was Parker and English black lab who was donated from California . Parkers sister came to GDF too and became a breeder dog producing many dogs and many of them became breeders and studs. I had to retire Parker after having her for 4 years because of her occassional growling at other dogs. she is living with friends of mine from a Lions club and I see her a few times a year.
Anna is my fourth and best dog. I loved all my dogs but Anna has no problems guiding me , has excellent house manner and is a pleasure at work. She doesn't have dog distraction and sniffs only once and a while which is a natural thing for dogs to do .She loves finding things for me and is great leash guiding . She has good recall. Its such a pleasure to have a dog like Anna.  I have a retired breeder dog named after me and Anna is from her second litter. Anna also has my mothers name.
Marilyn and Anna