[nagdu] rhonda- dogs I have had

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:14:38 UTC 2011

yay!!!
that's great.  smile.

mini poodles when I got my golden.  Her name was Jessie and GDF
named her the wonder dog since she saved my life twice and we
were written up in the newspapers.
>My second dog was yellow lab named Glitz.  she loved my husband
and would try to be near him every chance she got.  our pet dog
bear a collie sheppard mix was always following me.
>My third dog was Parker and English black lab who was donated
from California .  Parkers sister came to GDF too and became a
breeder dog producing many dogs and many of them became breeders
and studs.  I had to retire Parker after having her for 4 years
because of her occassional growling at other dogs.  she is living
with friends of mine from a Lions club and I see her a few times
a year.
>Anna is my fourth and best dog.  I loved all my dogs but Anna has
no problems guiding me , has excellent house manner and is a
pleasure at work.  She doesn't have dog distraction and sniffs
only once and a while which is a natural thing for dogs to do
.She loves finding things for me and is great leash guiding .
She has good recall.  Its such a pleasure to have a dog like
Anna.  I have a retired breeder dog named after me and Anna is
from her second litter.  Anna also has my mothers name.