[nagdu] FW: Why good O&M training is so important

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Nov 13 00:10:36 UTC 2011

I understand that we are all at different levels in what we can and
can't do.  However, my concern with this video is that it was marketed
as "this is how blind people do this" rather than "this is how one
blind person does things".  I agree that we should not be criticizing
other folks simply because they don't do things the way we think they
should.  However, when a blind person holds themselves out as a
representative example of our entire class, then I think we have every
right to critique their message.

Aaron