[nagdu] FW: Why good O&M training is so important

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 03:00:02 UTC 2011

Aaron,

Thanks for this. I've been mulling over what I think about it, and you
clarified things for me.

It's some pretty fine distinction. I cringe at the idea that this is a
representation of The Blind while at the same time hoping the individual
is safe and lives well within his own life context... Without getting in
trouble crossing the street. /smile/

I must be confident enough consistently enough whenever I cross the
street myself that I'm finally getting around to worrying about how
other people cross the street. Can I claim this as progress? /grin/

Tami