[nagdu] going on a bus

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 03:15:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Marilyn,
Way to go for that bus driver standing up for you and telling that lady to
get off his bus and wait for another one.
Thankfully, I don't experience that many problems with people behaving in a
manner of such like that here in Denver, Colorado.
When I've used the RTD (Regional Transportation District) light rail,
there's an access ramp that Odie and I along with my other guide dogs have
used many times.
The train operator would be the one to open the door, letting all of my
furry partners and I on board each time.
Still can't believe how that one passenger had to nerve to behave in a
childish manner.
am glad the conducter told him off too.
Sad to say, but people behave like a one or two-year-old since they don't
know how to respect themselves first and then, they can't respect others
either.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf