[nagdu] Question for Pilot dog handlers

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 04:47:01 UTC 2011

Oh, Come on!
You and some others are that bad, just fun to chat with and have a grand
time.
I'm still yung and will be thirty-three on December 25, 2011.
Of course, my husband Dale will turn 33 on Thanksgiving Day, November 24,
2011.
I guess both of us are a great blessing, despite my husband admitting to
ruining his mother's thanksgiving meal and I put my mother in a delivery
room in the hospital in Madrid, Spain right around the time of Christmas.
*Oh Well*
Both Dale and I were great presents for each of our mothers.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf