[nagdu] hello from a new member.

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 12:28:51 UTC 2011

Nice to meet you Rhonda,
My name is Janice and I am also working my first guide dog. Destiny is
from GDF. She is 5 years old and a golden lab and flat coat mix. I am a
full-time student studying counseling. I plan to become a licensed and
certified professional counselor. I am also hearing impaired. I hope
that you enjoy the the list and learn from it.
Janice and Destiny