[nagdu] Please Stop Re: ACB and NFB

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 14:41:57 UTC 2011

As long as I'm not being offensive and sence Nicole isn't a moderator, I see
no reason to stop or change the subject line!  This is a list moderated by
the NFB and therefor blind folks.  We as blind folks make decissions which
we for good or bad should be proud of!  These audible lights are a
contraversil subject.  To be asked not to discuss them or other
organizations is sort of absurd!  We have all had experiences good and bad
concerning the subjects under this thread.