[nagdu] Three questions about "winterizing" a guide dog

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Mon Nov 14 03:54:15 UTC 2011

Hi Bryan,
I've never used a winter coat or furminator, but I do use Paw Tekker dog
shoes.  They do have a learning curve and Liam tolerates them, but I think
he's more appreciative of the shoes than he is of getting ice and salt on
his feet.  With practice, they're easy.  You can get them at Pet Smart or
Petco for about $35.  Hope that helps, and happy winter travels.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua