[nagdu] Question for Pilot dog handlers

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 08:23:23 UTC 2011

Hi, Brenda,
To answer your question about how to get your pet dog to appropriately
interact with a guide dog, it would be best to introduce both guide and pet
dogs outtdoors and both dogs should be on leash.
After the two have met, both can either go back into your house or go run
around outtside in the back yard and play together.
Hope thisis a good answer from me directly, but I'm sure others may have
better ideas than I would.
Best advice I offer to anyone is to speak with their guide dog school of
choice where the trainers can provide good tips too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf