[nagdu] Accessibility and the Greek Orthodox Church

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:50:24 UTC 2011

FYI, I am Jewish, don't go often to temple, but when I do the rabbi and the cantor know that I have a guide dog, and even though this is not Greek Orthodox, it is okay for me to bring him, now I am not Hassidic, so each temple would be different. When I go into someone's house of worship, I always ask first. Especially since I might be a visitor there and not a parishioner.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394