[nagdu] Fw: New From Japan: Robotic Guide Dog.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:32:07 UTC 2011

Oh, I am sure that it would be the answer for some to have such a robot, and of course you would eventually get past the idea that it might make mistakes and all, but the concept is still a little hard to grasp. I like that my not so robotic dog licks my face and wags his tail, growling at me to come up the stairs. LOL. But if you had allergies or a variety of other factors, or if you simply did not like dogs, the robotic dog might just be a real breakthrough. Guess it is anyway.

Cindy