[nagdu] Fw: New From Japan: Robotic Guide Dog.

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 16:42:36 UTC 2011

Well, my inner science geek is just tickled pink by the whole notion of
the robotic guide dog. Cool toys just flip my switch and I can't help
it. /lol/

The rest of me just does *not* know what to think. Okay, so it can take
me safely up and down stairs... Would I cross the street with it? Nope.
I want poodle power and poodle brains for that!

Interesting times, I guess.

Tami