[nagdu] First person to Use Seeing eye dog in US

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Nov 18 17:21:45 UTC 2011

Actually, Morris Frank wasn't the first person to use a guide dog in the US. Theree was, apparently, a Senator who got one from a German trainer in 1926, but it didn't do so well, or something. We never hear about that guy, and I suspect there's a good reason for that.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY