[nagdu] New guide dog school

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 02:54:19 UTC 2011

I don't think she can compare her services yet because she isn't established. She plans to have co-ownership of the dogs rather than you owning the dog or them owning the dog. Each year a form will be required to be filled out to determine the dog's physical health. The method of training--mostly home but with new students home and away, will set her apart from the other schools.
She is using a lot of Dobermans. I don't know how to spell that. Anyway, I was amazed when she talked about the heart flaw in that dog. That seems like it would make the dog a hard one to use, though I know some are. Early on I should think additional follow up would be difficult because of budget and small staff. However, if they are co-owner, I should think there is a lot at stake for them.

Cindy