[nagdu] New guide dog school

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:29:59 UTC 2011

Well, honestly, I am not clear on the question either. She certainly believes that blind people are capable of independence having been so herself. I would boldly state that no school fully subscribes to one given philosophy whether it is ACB or NFB, but if they did not largely believe in the independence of blind folk, with certain flaws in that belief, why would they be in that business. Of course we do know that this is certainly a somewhat flawed assertion on my part. But whether Becky has NFB or ACB or some other kind of ideas will not make or break her; how she runs her business, her knowledge of dogs and that of those who work with her, and the success of her graduates and the quality of her dogs is what we would surely want to look for. Yes?

Cindy