[nagdu] New guide dog school

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:56:42 UTC 2011

As far as whether she is "part of the movement" if I were betting, I'd say she isn't, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have some new outside the box ideas. I think this is an ambitious undertaking, but she is clearly determined. She might have some ideas that will be groundbreaking, or she may not, but she is going to be trial and error to some extent. The lady does certainly deserve a fair chance and positive and/or helpful feedback whenever possible. I doubt there is a single school out there that some if not all of us have a bone to pick, using dog terminology. LOL.
Cindy