[nagdu] New guide dog school

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 16:48:18 UTC 2011

Yeah, it is always fun to hear all about how untrainable poodles are,
especially for guide work, when you're standing right there with your
poodle guide. /lol/ Especially when you trained the poodle guide all by
yourself. Um... Silly people!

The key to training a poodle is to let the poodle train you inhow to
train it. Then it's all good. /smile/

If you want to succeed in the control-freak style of absolute submission
and obedience, then you're going to be humilated in the course of
failing miserably. The problem there would not be the poodle. Not that I
have anopinion or anything. /grin/

Tami