[nagdu] New guide dog school

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 17:46:40 UTC 2011

Teehee. Every time I meet a husky theese days, I think *exactly* that.
It could guide me through the grocery store, then haul the groceries
home for me. My delicate small standard poodle is a whole lot stronger
and tougher than she looks, but I'm not sure I want to put weight on her
long back... Not that I haven't thought about it. /lol/

Tami