[nagdu] New guide dog school

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 19:09:44 UTC 2011

Larry, et al.,

My poodle, at least, is a great worker if one is willing to accept that
to her, it's all a fun and challenging game. /smile/

She can go all day long, that's for sure! She is also really great at
going from hard core wild and crazy run play to work to play at home to
work to light soccer at home and snuggling in front of the TV. It's all
good to her! /lol/ When we manage to get out in the truck and trailer
for travel to campgrounds or the beach or wheverever, it's great,
because she uses leash and jingle guiding when we're out for me to
orient or just to take walks with DD and Daisy (who still remains in
spirit), or just so I can stretch my legs and let her have a nice sniff
'n stroll in the woods or on the beach or around the block... Then we
can all change into our Sunday go to meetin' clothes and pop into the
nearest great restaurant like we're not rowdy hicks fresh from the farm
at heart. /lol/ Very cool.

As near as I can tell, to Mitzi, it's just all good because she's with
me out of the house and exploring the world with all of its glorious
adventures. Pretty fun way to go about, don't you think? /grin/

Tami