[nagdu] Suggestions for Human Down Time

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:07:08 UTC 2011

Good morning all!

I hope everyone is getting ready for a great Thanksgiving.  I wanted to
touch base to get some suggestions.  I was recently in the hospital for a
few days in the past week and am not supposed to do very much for a week or
more.hopefully.  Do any of you have suggestions as to things I can do with
my pup outside of simple obedience to keep her interested from being cooped
up for that period of time?  My family has volunteered to help out on the
weekends to take her for a walk but cannot come during the week and I'd like
to get some ideas for some things to do that can keep her interest and at
the same time not have me doing too much.

Thanks in advance and eat enough turkey for me!

William Burley

William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson

Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com

Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!