[nagdu] New member and interduction

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Nov 27 05:29:32 UTC 2011

Hi Lea,

Thanks for the welcome. And it's nice to meet you. Good luck withthe
application process for applying for a dog from JEB. Will this be your first
dog?

I got my first guide dog back in 1997. Gipp is my 7th guide dog but my 4th
lab and second LeaderDog. My previous guide dog I had was a German Shepherd
named Leo. Leo and I were matched up in July of 2005 at LeaderDog for the
Blind and we worked for 5 years to the day that I had to make the hard
decision to retire him do to having hip dysplaisa.  He was retired on August
25, 2010 at the age of 6. He's now living with a  nice couple and enjoying
his retired life as a well love pet and member of his family.  Anyhow, good
luck again to you with the application process. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper