[nagdu] New member and introduction

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Nov 27 12:56:15 UTC 2011

Hi Lori, this is Steve and LD Misha...great to see you on the NAGDU List.  I
know you are familiar with us, but don't know if you knew that I am
President of our WAGDU Division here in Wisconsin.  Are you involved with
your State's Division yet?  Deanna Lewis is your Division President and a
great person to familiarize yourself with.  Again, happy to see you on this
list!

Steve & Misha