[nagdu] Michael Hingson Interview

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 27 21:51:29 UTC 2011

I have been asked to circulate the following:

When the World Trade Center was attacked on 9-11, it was as though
the world stood still. It was a day that captured our full attention.
Michael Hingson
and his Guide Dog Roselle were on the 78th floor of Tower One that
day, and were able to make their way to safety and survive the attack.

  The duo was immediately thrust into the international spotlight,
becoming well-known representatives of the strength of the
human/animal bond and a living
example of the powerful partnership that exists between a blind
person and their Guide Dog.

Michael has written a book entitled Thunder Dog.
We have the privelege of presenting Michael and his story to
everyone, November 29, 2011 on the Phone Faith Chat Line.
Barbara/Nikki and the line owner, Dexter Thomas will host this exciting event.

Again, the date is Tuesday, November 29 at 7 pm central. To be a part of this
experience, please call 231-732-7070. Simply follow the prompts to
reach Chat Room 7.\