[nagdu] New member and interduction

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 23:46:19 UTC 2011

Lori,
    I want to welcome you to the NAGDU list. I'm not sure if you are aware
of this, but we have a newly formed NAGDU division in the great Buckeye
State, the Ohio Association of Guide dog Users (OAGDU). Deanna Lewis serves
as the president of this division and Debbie Baker is its Vice president.
Both are on this list. Membership in an affiliate division constitutes
membership in the National Association of Guide Dog Users. Membership is not
a prerequisite to subscribe to our lists; however, membership strengthens
the organization by adding your voice an energy to the Movement! I hope you
enjoy this list and look forward to reading your posts!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG