[nagdu] Tami's puppy was how to give medicine for ear infections

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 28 16:20:58 UTC 2011

Tami,

Sorry for the late response.  I'm still getting caught up from
Thanksgiving. *smile*

I'm sorry to hear about Daisy.  I loved that dog, even though I never
met her.  She had spunk and  a ton of personality. She reminded me of
Tia a lot.

Congratulations on the new puppy!  She sounds like a love.  Some days I
think about getting a puppy.  then I read your puppy story and I think,
nah, I like sleeping in way too much! *smile*  I need to be a puppy
Grandma or something.  You know enjoy the cuteness and the kisses, then
let someone else clean up the pee on the carpet. *smile*

Julie