[nagdu] New member and interduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:33:56 UTC 2011

Lori,

Sorry in the delay in my response, my life is a bit crazy at the moment. I'm
Marsha, working Emma GSD from Seeing Eye. In Feburary we will have been
working for 4 years and she will be 6 in January. We live in PA. I am a full
time student at Temple U, and my semester is almost over!!!!

If you need anything, I am one of the moderators, so just let me know.

Welcome!
Marsha