[nagdu] [Nagdu] Walking in a blind person's shoes, at The Seeing Eye in Morris Township

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Nov 30 02:15:53 UTC 2011

Nah. While it might be something in the water, I think the weird and strange people follow me. Birds of a feather, perhaps (before you can say it)? Well, you know, if there are two empty seats on the bus, the weirdos will pick the seat next to me.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY