[nagdu] Matthew P. Sapolin, Who Led Bloomberg's Office for Disabled, Dies at 41

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Wed Nov 30 22:25:50 UTC 2011

Hi Ginger,
thanks for sharing about Matt. He will be missed by many. I had the pleasure
of meeting him and spoke to him many times on the phone. He was on the Board
of GDF. I saw him last summer at our ADA celebration. He worked for the
Queens Independent Living Center and wanted to be director of the center I
work in since he lived on Long Island and got the position in the Queens
Center.
Marilyn and Anna