[nagdu] additional tasks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Oct 1 14:17:38 UTC 2011

Hi Julie J.
I'm so sorry to hear of your woes.  I had no idea a broken heel didn't
just heal up like other broken bones.
One minute you're bounding along, and the next nothing's quite the same
again.  Bummer.
My friends and I have an expression--"Heel, dammit!"--the words which
preceed disaster.  I'm sorry your particular experience with this truth
was so painful.
It sure is lucky Monte is a big strong fellow who can handle mobility tasks.
I've been hurt and stuck in the house for a while.  I know how stuck it
makes me feel.  Sending you good wishes that things will improve soon.
Tracy