[nagdu] The countdown begins!

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Sun Oct 2 11:09:01 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
Well, one week from tomorrow (on October 10) I fly to California and the GDB
San Rafael campus. I know it will all go well, or at least I believe it
will, but I'm still a bit nervous and anxious. I can only hope I'll be a
more than adequate part of the team I form with my dog.

I'm mostly confident I will, but I admit to needing to overcome
second-guessing myself. Know what I mean?

Anyway, be praying/thinking positive thoughts for me, please!

Alan

Remember success might be around the corner, over the hill, or at the end of
the next effort.  Zig Ziglar

Psalms 33:3 Psalms 150:5

Alan Wheeler
Lincoln, Nebraska