[nagdu] Blind teacher's guide dog attacked by rottweilers

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 02:30:04 UTC 2011

I realize it may be too much to hope for, but I wonder when the
reporter is going to get the dog's school affiliation correct? In the
beginning of the article they say "Seeing Eye dog," and then later
they say that the gentleman graduated from Guide Dogs for the Blind.
Seems like an editor would've caught that one; oh well. I suppose all
reporters work for the same newspaper, online publication, and/or
other media outlet, :)

Wayne