[nagdu] Blind Teacher's guide dog Attacked

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 3 13:44:47 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
It is very sad that guide dogs get attacked. My first guide dog and I were attacked by a Sheppard and it was the worst feeling you can imagine. You feel so helpless. Its bad enough when one dog attacks but two.
As far as the term Seeing Eye Dog many people don't realize its the name of a guide dog school. People call many times my guide a seeing eye dog and I correct them by saying she is a guide dog from GDF. Seeing Eye is the name of a school in NJ.
Marilyn and Anna