[nagdu] Blind teacher's guide dog attacked by rottweilers

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 09:36:21 UTC 2011

Well, that's really the whole point.  Whether bird, turtle or dog, unforseen
things can happen and if you are providing care and getting love from those
pets you need to respect and know them.  My soapbox thing is that many
so-called owners of so-called aggressive animals get them for that rreason
only.  It makes them look big because they have a big, mean and incidently
uncontrollable dog.  I think it is more impressive to me if you own
something like a pit bull for instance and can fully control it!  I've seen
many so-called aggressive dogs who are completely under control.  Curious,
do you always get up about 3 or so?  Whenever I can't sleep, you are usually
posting!