[nagdu] Multiple School Applications

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:46:48 UTC 2011

Go ahead and schedule both home interviews.  it doesn't hurt your chances to
get into a different school down the road.  I used to work in admissions at
GDB and this kind of thing happened all the time.  Sometimes, a person would
pick a different school, and if that didn't work out, they'd apply to us
again and we treated their application the same as every other.  I'm sure
all schools do the same.