[nagdu] Pit Bull attacking the area, more people become scare of dogs, not good!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 00:50:44 UTC 2011

I figure the same thing.
If he felt that he needed constant protection, then that indidivual needed
to get some serious help.
When I told Pilot why I wanted a guide dog, I told them more to be a loving
pair of eyes, a best friend who would be able to help me through them tough
times.
I did state some on the safety and security, but more important of all was
to have a dog who I'd enjoy traveling with upon feeling more comfortable
when it would come to extreme high trafic intersections.
The safety and security part came into handy when I'd have to be out latel,
travling home from school back when I attended college.
Another important factor for me is that he's an important member of the
family and always will be with my husband and I forever until that time
comes for him to naturally leave the earth.
I could have easily given up on training, packed my stuff up to go home
withoutt a dog.
Didn't happen more due to Jay Gray and Mike Tessmer being supportive upon
understanding how I felt when Freedom david Berry was retired.
Despite the hardship in the beginning, Odie and I bonded well and became a
great team.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf