[nagdu] New member and meet the blind month on the NorwegianGem on Sunday, October 9th

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:04:21 UTC 2011

Cindy,

It was an afternoon event, we are not leaving the dock. it will be about 3-4 hours

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com<http://www.superiortravel.com/>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.