[nagdu] navigating without your cane

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Oct 8 21:06:25 UTC 2011

sherri, I'm glad GDB has gone to encouraging and requesting that students
use the cane.

I use my cane and heel Arrow sometimes and I do this for patterning if I
can't explain what I want him to do otherwise and I also give him times off
and he is with me in harness because he's in public but I use my cane.

Margo and Arrow