[nagdu] canes was new member

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 22:08:16 UTC 2011

These oppinions are rather interesting, Julie!  I just never thaught about
it!  They said put up your cane so I did!  I got around great and then I
learned about dogs and still got around great!  I am totally blind and have
been sence 10.  I have always had a good sence of direction so, it really
didn't bother me.